First Division

North End United moved within two points of leaders Shamrock Rovers after a 2-1 win over Forth Celtic at Hollygrove on Sunday.

Adam Beary and Paul ‘Spot’ Murphy hit the back of the net for the Sky Blues, who have a game in hand on the tabletops, while Darragh Rossiter replied for the Murrintown side.

Courtown Hibs and Moyne Rangers split the spoils after a 1-1 draw, with Paul Carton scoring for the Hibs and James Peare scoring for the Enniscorthy side.

Meanwhile, Ferns United picked up three points as they edged Bridge Rovers 2-1 (see match focus).

Division 1

Leaders North End United picked up another win on Sunday to maintain their ten-point lead at the top.

Dylan Walsh scored the all-important goal as the leaders edged the Corach Ramblers 1-0.

Bunclody, who has two games in hand, is his closest pursuer and kept the pressure on with a 4-0 win at Adamstown.

PJ Mulhall (two), Steven Ryan and Johnny Melay scored the visitors’ goals.

Third-placed Crossabeg lost ground when held 1-1 at Tombrack. James Coleman scored the hosts’ goal, while Kenny Kavanagh netted for Crossabeg.

St. Leonards came out of the bottom three with a 2-1 away win over New Ross Celtic. Cormac Kiely and Ken Cahill scored for the Saints, while Stephen O’Leary scored for the hosts.

Division 2

Ajax Athletic returned to the top of the Division 2 table by beating Shamrock Rovers 3-0 on Sunday. Peter Marsden netted a brace for the Rajahs, while Fenwick O’Shea added to their tally.

Enniscorthy United and Gorey Celtic shared the spoils after a 1-1 draw.

Luke Leavey sent Celtic in front but the hosts equalized through Pa O’Rourke midway through the second half.

Taghmon United and Enniscorthy Town also picked up a point apiece after a 2-2 stalemate. Connor Furlong scored both goals for Taghmon, while Joe Hyland and Killian Ronan netted for Town.

Goals from Stuart Lawlor and Conor Roche seemed to have Kilmore in control, but Shane Murphy and Paudie Barden scored for Raheen to earn them a 2-2 draw.