Ubisoft released two new characters in Brawlhalla today like The walking deadNegan and Maggie’s roster join the fray. These two fan favorites come with their own special attacks and moves that are distinct from their AMC series characters, where they get the design and inspiration from. We’ve got more info on their moves along with some screenshots and a trailer for you here.
The latest version of The walking dead kicks off an in-game event featuring Negan and Maggie joining previously released Michonne, Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon Brawlhalla. The Walker Attack game mode is billed as the Brawl of the Week, where players must fight endless waves of walkers for as long as they can, and the Days Gone Bye Podium and Walker’s Grasp KO Effect are also featured again.
two new The walking dead Epic crossovers join the fray!
- Negan – Epic crossover for Jaeyun – With his trusty Lucille and a crowbar, Negan is ready to defeat the vicious Walkers and smash floors while taking out enemies.
- Maggie – Epic Crossover for Jhala – Maggie is equipped with her machete, a few Molotov cocktails, and a thirst for revenge. She’ll even swing a big sign and defeat a few more walkers on her way to victory.
Those Walking Dead The characters who started it all still survive!
- Michonne – Epic Crossover for Koji – With her swift sword slices and flaming arrows, the expert swordsman is ready to fight and she will do whatever it takes to win.
- Rick grimes – Epic Crossover for Barraza – Armed with his hatchet and revolvers, Rick Grimes is here to show everyone what to do to survive.
- Daryl dixon – Epic Crossover for Ember – He brought his motorbike, crossbow, knives and a few other weapons to slice up enemies and stand out explosively.